My Playstation Network Card

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This Guy Has Seen A Funskool Gameboy !!

Guys, u gotta listen to this one .I study in the 10th grade n this guy (whose name i donot want to disclose) might jus be the most brain less jackass around ! For an example me n my circle of friend usually talk abt things like ..... say gaming ,cars or football. This guy outta nowhere comes n tries to fit in wit the conversation ,though he does not know anything abt it !! An incident like this one happened once .All u guys out there know wat a nintendo gameboy is rite ?? Well i was jus talkin to my frnd abt it he comes along n hes like "Ya game boy im gonna get one of them !! i jus cant decide if should get it from the company 'Funskool or sony' " !!! I mean COME ON !!There were plenty more incidents but u guys will hav to start shaving if u wanna know them all !! He tries really hard for joining with us ,has crushes on girls who donot know he even exists ,laughs for jokes he does not understand .......... goes on man !! Everyone hates him and for his sake i hope he changes ...........................A page in my life so far .Just thought u might wanna know .

Yours truly,
The Harrynator

0 Opinions: