My Playstation Network Card

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Say No To Teachers Who Were Former Military Soldiers

Dont understand what the title means ?? I thought so . Our maths teacher is what im talking about .Maths used to be my favorite subject but when she came around it became anything BUT my favorite subject !! She's so damn fast that you wont even have time to open the cap of your pen !! No people im not egsadurating !! Her mouth and her brain are the only things which are slow .Her hands are like computerized mechs., which go on doing the sums for ever till the chalk is grinded to dust . She dosent even care if we understand the sums !!She says that she always encourages doubts .But if you did stand up and ask her a doubt she'll go "This is such a simple doubt .Anyone can answer it .Stop asking such silly questions and sit down ". After finishing every sum she goes "Very easy no ??" while the rest of the class is either scratching thier heads or making plans for her murder .She even forced me into tuition !!Im telling you ,if you walk into our class and ask anyone who they hate the most among the teachers ,i bet anything from my 2 year old smelly shoes to my Play station that their hand will go flying towards our maths teacher .If you ever had the misforune of meeting her or taking maths lessons with her .................. im sorry man .
-The Harrynator

0 Opinions: