My Playstation Network Card

Monday, May 18, 2009

It's Either Too Much Or Too Less *sigh*

A few weeks ago i really regretted eating my words ...
What were my words you ask ?? Good Question ..
Me before the last exam to my mom : Phew ! The last exam ... after this comes infinite freedom !! **broad Grin**
Mom Listening to my petty emotion : You say this now but wait until they REALLY begin ... you'll really miss school ..
And i was like "chh Yeah ! Like thats gonna happen ..."
I had a good reason to say that .... I had a PS3 for heavens sake !! And a ... ummm ..err ... My friends ! Yeah i had my friends ! Ok is that all i had ? (-_-*) What ever i had made me feel that way and the hatred toward my books fueled this ....
After a week into the holidays :
*tring tring*
Me : Hello ?
Friend : Yo ! Wat'cha doin ??
Me : Trying to conquer the world while hopping on one foot
Friend : What's put you in this bad mood ?
Me : Im Bored ...
Oops ... mom beside me ... did'nt see her ... forgot about the whole " I Wont be bored thing"
....
....
....
OK OK I lost !!
Anyway ... i really was bored ... didnt expect the "Long awaited holidays" to end up this way . My ps3 u ask ? Well ... i ran out of games (~_~). I did have killzone to play but my friend borrowed it and i could'nt ask it back (long story). And this is the part where i had nothing to do ...
A week later ....
I get sickened by boredom and get Street Fighter IV (although im not an arcade guy .. i had nothing else to do)
Friend compeles me to try out Call Of Duty IV online and i loved it !!
Borrow story book from another friend and it turns out to be good.
Friend visits my house and returns killzone and i realise how much i've missed it ..
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW !!!
I HAVE TOO BLOODY MUCH TO DO !!
It didnt matter for long because my mom says we have to go to andra to visit relatives (~_~)
I hate my life ...
Cheers to you too !!

1 Opinions:

bloodhound94 said...

*Sigh* True, these holidays suck big time. :( I actually miss school. Crap, dont say that!! Gah!! I miss school!!