My Playstation Network Card

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Gaming Blood Flows Through My Veins With Pride ..... Once Again


I have reached the top of the food-chain and now have seperated myself from the heard .... Because while you little kiddies play .... i Game on the playground which sony has destined me with ...
Look .... All im trying to say is that i got a Playstation 3 !! Jeez .... You guys can take a little dramatric talk can you ??
Well Anyway ....
Actually i got it in my vacation to Dubai (Yes , im Showing off :P) There was this "Offer" and so i could'nt resist .... I just hope i made the right choice ... Hope fully the Xbox isnt any better ... speaking about choices i made my first bad one already ... Guys take an advice from me ... never fight with your parents for 22 long minutes and spend 2000 bucks on a filthy , bugging , framing , hell-crapping , good for nothing , sad and stupid game like "Need For (not so) Speed :Undercover" .... it aint worth it ...

The picture on the top is when i unpacked it for the first time ... *tears* so beautiful ..